|myOrganizer seeks to be the
killer open source calendaring application. Project approval was
received from sourceForge 4/6/2007. The vision for myOrganizer is:
"A rich, mature calendaring application. Currently the following features are under consideration:
The project will utilize only open source resources and has a secondary
objective. Demonstrating how an distributed enterprise level effort
can be carried out in a professional manner, utilizing open source
methods, tools and approaches.
- Address book
- Calendar supporting:
- Multiple views (daily, weekly etc)
- Tracking of the following activity types:
- To-do lists
- All day events
- To-Do lists
- User Defined activity types
- A full featured set of interfaces to permit easy integration with other applications.
- The ability to link an object to all other types of objects (e.g. link a meeting to a note)"
Please bear with us while we get the site up. Some upcoming features:
If you are interested in helping out on this project feel free to check out help wanted.
- A project management area containing the latest project management documents
- A design area containing the latest version of the design documents, recommended tools etc
- A links section containing links to:
- The sourceForge project news site
- The sourceForge help wanted area
- The sourceForge summary page for myOrganizer
If you aren't interested in helping out, please take a few minutes to check out the
Feature Request Tracking System and let us know what you would like to see in an calendaring application.